Thursday, May 15, 2014

Product Recommendation: Elta MD


Today's product recommendation is Elta MD sunscreen SPF 46. 

Summer is hopefully right around the corner, and I know my family can't wait to hit the beach!!  This week I placed an order for my favorite sunscreen ready for the summer.  I have been using this sunscreen religiously for the past 3 years during the summer months.

PROS:
  • lightweight, feels like normal light moisturizer
  • non greasy
  • no white chalky stuff on the face after
  • broad-spectrum - i only apply in the morning, and my face doesn't burn through the day
  • good for acne prone skin
  • good for sensitive skin
  • dermatalogist recommended
  • non fragrance
CONS:
  • cost, the price has gone up, it used to be $22
You can get it here and here

Do you have any favorite sunscreens?  Please do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment